Out of concern for the quality of their fleet, shipping companies very often decide to build it based on Mercedes-Benz trucks, famous all over the world for the quality and long service life of their vehicles. In order to reduce the emission of harmful substances into the atmosphere, and in order to meet the environmental standards required from manufacturers of internal combustion vehicles, Mercedes-Benz uses NOx sensors in its vehicles, i.e. nitrogen oxide sensors whose task is to control the content of toxic substances in exhaust gases and diagnosing problems with the exhaust gas treatment system. If there are Mercedes-Benz vehicles in your fleet that have failed nitrogen oxide sensors, visit the Arcoore offer page where we sell Mercedes-Benz NOx sensors.
Mercedes-Benz NOx sensors
NOx sensors in Mercedes-Benz vehicles not only control the concentration of harmful nitrogen oxides, but also help to maintain the proper operation of the engine, which is achieved by supplying a fuel-air mixture in the right proportions to the combustion chamber. In addition to producing less harmful exhaust emissions, this is the final result of the use of NOx sensors in Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Thanks to these elements of the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system, you can also:
- make an initial diagnosis of problems that arise during the operation of the exhaust gas cleaning system;
- decide on the need for maintenance of the SCR system;
- prevent unnecessary and costly replacement of engine components or other parts of the exhaust system (it often turns out that problems with the technical condition of the vehicle result from damage to NOx sensors);
- learn about the need to add Ad Blue to the tank.
Mercedes-Benz Actros trucks
Actros trucks have been produced since 1996. Representatives of their successive generations have won the InternationaL Truck of the Year title many times (1997, 2004, 2009, 2012). The generations of Mercedes-Benz Actros vehicles for which you will find NOx sensors in our offer are:
* MP1 – the first series, produced from 1996 to 2002 – contained many innovative solutions at that time, incl. such as the CAN bus or electronically controlled air brake system, the engines were marked as V6 OM501LA or V8 OM502, 16-speed gearboxes were available in manual or automatic versions;
* MP2 – is a lifted version of the MP1, produced in the years 2003-2006, in which the manufacturer applied innovative safety solutions;
* MP3 – produced in 2007-2011, the series became famous for the fact that after a load of 24 tons of ballast it achieved a record low level of combustion – it needed 19.44 liters of fuel to cover 100 kilometers;
* MP4 – the first series of the new Actros generation, produced since 2011, already in the debut year it was recognized as the Truck of the Year;
* MP5 – the Actros version produced from 2019, is ultra-modern and is available in variants with engines varying in capacity (from 10.7 to 15.6 liters) and power (from 326 to 625 HP).
Mercedes-Benz NOx sensors – parts sales in Arcoore
Arcoore offers NOx sensors compatible with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems in many Mercedes-Benz truck models. Thanks to the detailed product descriptions containing the OEM numbers of the original parts, you can easily find a nitrogen oxides sensor suitable for your vehicle model. For older car models with limited availability, the sensor can be rebuilt from start to finish as specified by the original manufacturer’s part.
Before shipment, each part is carefully checked and secured so that you can receive fully operational components.